ECIPA 2020 Points Race.
Despite the modified schedule due to COVID-19, the 2020 ECIPA Season will still be a point season.
Membership for pullers that have a limited schedule (I.E. six or less) this year will be reimbursed in their point’s payout at the banquet. This will be based on a formula that takes into consideration how many pulls they were available to compete at.
Points to be awarded in this manner:
1. A point system will be used with points awarded to all competing members pulling vehicle at all sanctioned events. Pulling vehicles must hook to sled under own power and make an attempt to be eligible for points.
2. In the result of a tie:
b. Does not apply to the Farm Stock & Too Hot To Farm in the event of a DQ, only placing points.
3. 15 points —Rainout points for all contestants that are at the pull.
4. Competitor will receive minimum 25 show up points.
4. Any pulling vehicle disqualified will receive last place money (if applicable) and 25 hook points.
5. Last place money will also be awarded to a pulling vehicle which is forced to scratch out of his/her first weight class due to breakage (money, no points).
6. No points for a class will be awarded unless the entire class is completed.
7. Failure to sign up prior to 30 minutes before the scheduled start time on the ECIPA schedule will result in a 5-point penalty.