ECIPA 2023 Points Race.
Below are the 2023 ECIPA Members registered to receive points for the 2023 Season.
Points to be awarded in this manner:
- A point system will be used with points awarded to all competing members pulling vehicle at all sanctioned events. Pulling vehicles must hook to sled under own power and make an attempt to be eligible for points.
- In the result of a tie:
a. In the event of a points race tie, the vehicle with the most 1st place finishes will determine the overall points champion. If there is still a tie, the vehicle with the most 2nd place finishes will determine the overall points champion.
b. Does not apply to the Farm Stock & Too Hot To Farm in the event of a DQ, only placing points.
- 15 points —Rainout points for all contestants that are at the pull.
- Competitor will receive minimum 25 show up points.
- Any pulling vehicle disqualified will receive last place money (if applicable) and 25 hook points.
- Last place money will also be awarded to a pulling vehicle which is forced to scratch out of his/her first weight class due to breakage (money, no points).
- No points for a class will be awarded unless the entire class is completed.
- Failure to sign up prior to 30 minutes before the scheduled start time on the ECIPA schedule will result in a 5-point penalty.